Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Outlands.. finally!

So.. I'm leveling a hunter.
Fun times.

I read before starting that the way to go was BM, with a nice tanking pet..., so I went MM with a cat. That's right.. I'm a bad boy! (not really).
Took me forever to find the pet  I wanted, but in the end I did, and Milena (for some reason, I decided to name all my pets as female.. don't ask me why) and I began our journey together.

Doing the old content was fun, I got to visit some of my favorite areas, and even got to explore some new ones (had never quested on Azhara, or Felwood before). The new Battleground XP and the LFG system also helped..., even though I had to put up with the classic drama of people leaving for no aparent reason, I got to finish some instances that were new to me.
All fun and games so far, and last night I finally got to 58 (thanks AV for that last bit of XP ^^). As soon as I hit 58, went straight to Org, and to the portal to the blasted lands. Grabbed the quest just before entering and 5 seconds later, there I was, The Dark Portal, outland's side.

Now the fun really begins, for some weird reason, I feel more exited about TBC content than the Wrath one..., don't ask me why, I don't really know. It was late last night when I leveled, but I couldn't go to bed without at least doing something here, so I went ahead, took the initial quests and queued up for the first instance!

Ten minutes later, I was half way through those quests and in  a failed soon to be failed group for Hellfire Ramps. Luckly the "bad people" (lets not call them for their real names, there could be kids reading this!) left and we got to finish it! No real drop for a lvl58 hunter, but still, it was fun, and did something like 40% of the level just with that run! So all in all, great fun!

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to leveling here and hopefully, find a nice group of people to do some of the more advance content of TBC with (I would love to see Kara "on-level", and some of the heroics aswell...).

So, catcha around Azeroth....

0 comments:

Post a Comment