Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

A week without posting

Yes, I spent a whole week without posting..., not that many people noticed... I think I'm the only reader of my blog, but hopefully, that will eventually change (here is hoping :).
Anyways, a lot has happened in a week, a very special week actually, since it didn't only affected real world, but the World of Warcraft as well since Noblegarden started.
I personally don't really get into this kind of world events..., going around getting eggs and whatnot... it's not what I want to do if I can avoid it (there is always those sick days, when you don't really feel like raiding or pvping, when a good old fashion world event comes in handy though :P).

Ok, so.. what's happened this past week? Well, lets see....

Martuuf (my leveling hunter) got to 70! (71 now actually!). Thanks to this, now I'm doing northrend instances Utgarde Keep every time I can (for some reason, lady RNG wants me to keep killing Ignvar and won't let me get into a random Nexus or AN >.<).
I've also proved my theory wrong thanks to this incursion into so fucking many runs of UK. People doing Northrend instances are dicks too >.<. I was really, I mean really hoping that once I got to 68 and went north, all my PUGs problem would go away...., well, ,guess what? They didn't! I don't want this to become a whiny post, but I gotta whine a bit... I can't help it... Why do people get into a group to just leave it the moment we zone in? Uh? Why do pallys with holy gear think they can tank? Uh? And why... OH GOD WHY is it that no one is breaking the freaking ice blocks but me?!?! >.<
Oh well, moving on to greener pastures... even though I'm tired of doing so many random UKs, I've gotten some nice XP from it, and emblems as well, I can't use them yet mind you, but I will.. soon enough...which is very disturbing actually... getting to 80, and already having emblems to buy gear that's better than heroics 5man...this is good AND bad at the same time, but I shall write about it another time.
Another good thing that happened to Martuuf, is that he can now fly on the cold! Yes I've bought him the tome... I really missed flying when I got to Vengance Landing, so after a bit of questing and running on my raptor, I decided it was about time. Now I only need like another 4k gold to get him to fly fast enough .... I hate flying at 60% >.<.

That's about it for Mart... I'll have to get back to him soon enough, but since I got this past week off work, my wife and I decided to play a bit of our alts, so I took my lvl46 drood up to 54! And she took her lvl47 Shadow Priest up to lvl 55...
I gotta admit it, I'm really enjoying playing a balance druid even though a bit undergeared, since I went from feral to balance at 45, but still, it's really cool being a supersized chicken who can shoot laser beams :)

So.. all in all, a good week.

Cya around!

2 comments:

  1. You have at least one reader :) Grats on hitting northrend. I took the liberty of armory-ing martuuf... once you level his leatherworking a bit more, I'd like to hear about any gold making ideas you might encounter with that profession (aside from the obvious leg enchants). I am just starting to level a druid with skinning/leatherworking to round out my profession base, and tips you might have on making gold with leatherworking would come in handy. Also, thanks for adding a link to my blog to your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for commenting Krust! I've been working hard with Mart, ever since I "came back" (kind of abandoned wow for almost 3 months a while ago) and it feels like I've been flying through the levels... well, that was untill I got to 70..., now it's really tanking me time to level.. I might consider going back to some BGs and see if the XP there is good, since the time I spend on fail pugs is making my leveling process a bit slower than it should.

    On the LW department, yes, I was trying to level it while leveling the toon itself, but it proved imposible (at least to me), since the toon was always the priority, even though I skin every single mob I can when questing, the leather has never been enougth, I'll probably powerlevel it once I get to 80. I promiss to share any gold-making insights with LW if I get any.... so far, the only profession that's proved usefull to me has been JC (my main, Khar, is maxed on it) and Tailoring doing bags (ofcourse).

    Anyways,thanks for leaving a comment and good luck to you on your project :)

    ReplyDelete